The Grumblies

Saturday, December 01, 2007

What's New?

You have probably died of impatience waiting for me to update this blog; sorry for the long delay. We are just getting on with life and all is going well. I have started a new hobby: beading. It is sooo fun. When a bead store opened up here in Alameda about 5 years ago, I knew I would be in trouble if I wwent in, so i delayed as long as I could. Then I would go in and intently examine all the beads in the store once a year or so and leave without buying anything. Well, this year I decided to spend some of my ornament money on a basic beading class, and it was really fun. You get to work with tools and colors, I love it! I learned how to fix all the broken necklaces and bracelets I've accumulated over the years! I plan on taking the basic earring class next, to learn how to make the earrings I like and can never find to buy. I was wary of starting a whole new hobby, but I am so glad I have!

1 Comments:

  • Be sure to post your handiwork! It sure sounds fun!

    By Blogger TracyS., at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home