The Grumblies

Thursday, December 18, 2008

What is really important?

I was catching up on my friends' and realtives' blogs this morning wishing I were better about keeping up mine and doing cute pictures etc, when Ida who was on my lap announced "I love you!" in with her little song she was singing. I almost missed it! One of the secrets of life is to enjoy what you have and stop wishing for what you don't have. I enjoy all of your blogs--keep up the good work! But I have a sweet little someone in person to give me hugs and tell me that she loves me! I will enjoy it while it lasts and not feel too bad about my minimal blog. And try to do better about keeping in touch!

1 Comments:

  • Oh yes, Viv - do what's most important! It is good to hear a snippet of what you are doing.

    By Blogger Jake, at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home